Pages

22.6.17

My Favourite Summer Breeches by LaValencio


Like most, if not all of us life is busy. My horse is at a livery yard which means I don't bother with outfit changes. Once I am up, dressed and out of the house that is it for my days spent away from the office, wearing my breeches and as much as I hate to admit it, sensible footwear. Funny looks as I dart through town and around the supermarket dressed this way have become the norm.

My current favourite pair of are by La Valencio. A brand renowned for the comfort and wear-ability of their breeches and we are lucky to have Equissentials Dressage a number one stockist in the U.K. With each fresh season I look forward to their new collection. Year after year adding to my wardrobe.

The Spring/Summer Guardian Denim Breeches are perfect for Summer riding (and errand running), the denim is soft, thin and flexible with super sticky knee patches for security and a smooth, elasticated ankle to reduce any bulk under close fitting boots. Not only are the Guardian Denim Breeches amazingly comfy to wear, they also look great. A gorgeous shade of denim blue, high waisted (I have to wear a belt), four pockets and a glittery LV logo on the bottom. During the recent heatwave they've been perfection to ride in because a full seat can just be too thick in hot weather.


Purchased from Equissentials Dressage for £80 they are currently offering a 15% discount, £68 making me want to buy another pair all over again...buy here.

Jessica and Oscar