Pages

7.11.16

LeMieux Loveliness Week

Last month Horse Health called out to all equestrian bloggers as they launched their campaign to find a select few equine obsessed riders in dressage, showjumping, eventing and showing to showcase LeMieux like nobody else. 



Already advocates of Horse Health and LeMieux, Gee Gee and Me jumped at the wonderful opportunity and from the hundreds of applicants I am super proud to have been shortlisted for an official title - pick me, pick me!!


"LeMieux Loveliness Week" has been declared here at Gee Gee and Me HQ because that's all you're going to see on my Blogspot, Facebook, Twitter, Intsagram, YouTube...Periscope, so if you haven't already, prepare to fall in love with horsehealth.co.uk

What was in my parcel...??
  • Hands On Grooming Gloves
  • LeMieux Hay Tidy - Hay Bag
  • LeMieux ProSport Dressage Square Suede - Plum
  • LeMieux ProSport Polo Bandages - Plum
  • LeMieux ProSport Signature Fly Hood - Plum

Oscar and I are so excited, let the gorgeousness commence...


Thank you for reading, Jessica and Oscar xxxx